What exactly is dental bonding? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to overhaul or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding services can vastly improve the look and function of your teeth. For more information about dental bonding and its advantages, see below:
– Dental bonds can be used as alternatives to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can more closely match the whiteness of your teeth.
– Bonds can be used to replace the color and shape of a tooth.
– If your gums have begun to deteriorate due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help protect portions of a tooth’s root that may be exposed.
– Dental bonding can help treat teeth with severe stains and discolorations.
– Dental bonding treatments are very durable and can easily last over a decade.
– Dental bonding is extremely effective for repairing damage caused by injuries including chips and cracks.
Come in and see for yourself the magic of dental bonding. To schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Chelsea, Michigan, call Chelsea Family Dentistry at 734-475-8500 and a member of our team will gladly assist you. Dr. Dr. Brian P. Wisniewski and our entire team look forward to helping you achieve the successful smile you desire.